Albany Molecular Research, Inc. in Albany, NY seeks a Senior IT Business Analyst – Commercial to work with AMRI business units to seek opportunities to effectively apply technology tobusiness processes.
- Partner with the manufacturing groups to:
- Assist in day to day operational/month end issues
- Modify Configuration as needed, including system setups
- Translate Process improvement requirements intotechnology solutions
- Design solutions for order management, pricing, shipping, returns and works on integrations with AP and AR and GL;
- Create reports as needed from Oracle within Supply Chain Management and Financial modules using tools such asReports Wand or writing ad-hoc queries;
- Create requirement documents as per Oracle Application Implementation Methodologies;
- Work with Technical Teams as it pertains to any customization or complex reporting needs
- Provide training to new/existing business super users asneeded; and
- Serve as SME to rollout existing footprint to future sites.
Requirements: BS required in a technology discipline with five years of experience in:
- E-Business Suite Procure to Pay and Quote to Cash modules:
- Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Accounts Payable, Payments, Order Management,
- Advanced Pricing, Account Receivables, Shipping Execution and Inventory
- Background in Manufacturing/Process Manufacturing;
- Report building using knowledge of the underlying tables of Oracle;
- Ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus, Excel4APPS) using working knowledge SQL queries;
- Full-cycle implementation/upgrade in EBS;
- Engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues; and
- Two years of experience (out of the required five years) in Java (Oracle Application Framework) and Application Life Cycle Management (HPALM/HPQC).