Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News.
- Assist in the development, and completion of a comprehensive risk based, internal audit plan, including IT SOX testing
- Plan, scope, develop, and lead audits, including the development of specific audit programs that conform to established Internal Audit Department policies and procedures
- Manage multiple audits and projects simultaneously, most with dedicated teams responsible for execution
- Provide effective communication to team members and demonstrate the ability to provide and receive feedback from peers
- Ensure the quality of all internal audit work complies with Internal Audit Department Charter, established policies and procedures, and established professional standards
- Prepare and review reports of audit results with business unit management
- Work with managers of various business units to coordinate responses and develop action plans, as necessary, to respond to deficiencies and/or recommendations noted from internal, external audits, regulatory examinations, as well as deficiencies self-identified by management
- Develop a trusted partners relationship with client personnel by providing value-added services and proactive strategic advice to the client beyond the effective and efficient execution of the audit plan
- Utilize available electronic tools to develop programs and analysis that assist in the audit and monitoring processes
- Through continuous education, maintain and improve knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, and internal audit processes
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Information Technology,.
- Management Information Systems) strongly preferred
- Minimum of four years internal audit, public accounting, Information Technology or Information Security experience
- Professional certification(s) such as CISA, CISM and CISSP and/or advanced degree preferred
- Experience in IT or Information Security disciplines preferred
- Understanding and experience with commonly used IT frameworks, such as NIST, COBIT and ITIL.
- Experience with enterprise-level operating systems; databases; vulnerability management and patch management systems; data networks including cloud computing technologies
- Effective communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Experience with mentoring staff and leading teams preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to foster client relationships.