What You’ll Get to Do:
The Senior IT Auditor will assist in leading and establishing the IA data analytics program to help provide real insights into business operations. She/he will also need to be able to program / code to help automate via Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to ensure more efficient reviews and testing for Internal Audit.
- Provides Data Analytics and Insights into business performance
- Reviews IT General Controls (ITGC) to ensure effectiveness
- Assists with Access authorization and SOD controls reviews
- Writes scripts to make IA testing more efficient
- Automates repetitive audit testing using RPAs
- Takes lead on Systems infrastructure and Firewall audits to ensure proper set up
- Reviews systems infrastructure and highlights system flaws
- Promotes efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface and security designs
- Drafts a report on audit findings
- Tests and document financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy
- Assists in documenting, testing and evaluating IT internal controls under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act SOX / JSOX and/or the COSO / COBIT framework
- Helps with process walkthrough with process control owners
- Communicates noted deficiencies to process control owners
- Provides guidance to staff in deficiency remediation
- Facilitate the work of external auditors during on-site visits
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS degree in MIS / CS and/or other related degrees.
- 3+ years of programming and/or Firewall and IT infrastructure related experience.
- CISA, CISM and/or CISSP preferred
- Japanese language skills are a plus
- Excellent Audit knowledge and skills in IT / Business and information system operations.
- Expert data analytics skills (i.e. Excel skills, Tableau, Linux, etc.)
- Programming skills (e.g. SQL / MySQL and/or Python)
- SAS and DBMS abilities are a plus
- SAP and/or Oracle technical skills required
- Expert in the use of MS-Office products (Access, Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Current knowledge and understanding of relevant Sarbanes-Oxley / JSOX and internal auditing compliance and practice issues
- Competencies: Key desired behaviors; e.g., problem solving, innovation, collaboration, etc.
- Broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
- Must be detailed oriented with high proficiency in programming and Data Analytics
- 25% to 35% travel
- Reports to IT Audit Manager