There is little to no travel involved and the typical hours here are 8:30/9am to 5/5:30pm. Compensation will be extremely competitive base salary + bonus. They also offer great benefits with generous vacation- 22 PTO days + 10 holidays, 401K, tuition reimbursement and some flexibility when it comes to working from home.
- Ensures internal controls and IT general controls over financial reporting are sound and effective to ensure compliance with SOX requirements.
- Assigned business areas are typically medium to large in size and moderately complex.
- Incumbents demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of IT general controls and application controls, and a thorough understanding of SOX.
- Contributes in the execution of the IT SOX assessment program including planning, testing, documentation, issue identification, and reporting.
- Leverages IT compliance techniques to achieve business objectives.
- Contributes to the development and sustainability of control and compliance initiatives to evolve the IT general control framework, risk management approaches, and operational efficiency.
- Provides guidance on the integration of IT general controls into financeprocesses and systems to senior level management.
- Builds strategic relationships to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Liaises with other business units to assess IT control elements associated with new or potential projects.
Bachelors degree Required