$80K — $100K *
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will lead the planning, scoping, execution and reporting of audits based on identified risks related to various PACCAR businesses. In this position you will dive deep into the details of your audits. You must be able to understand complex business processes and identify IT and business risks as you review processes and systems supporting our businesses. You should be comfortable interacting with highly technical background and the ability to learn new technology concepts quickly. You must be comfortable working as an individual contributor, teammate, and audit lead concurrently.
You should be able to translate technical risks into business issues and prioritize findings and recommendation in line with our corporate strategy and regulations. You should be able to work cross-functionally, facilitating with multiple stakeholders to align on audit issues and recommended corrective actions.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Plans and executes IT audits designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance, in accordance with department and professional standards.
• Effectively uses data analysis software to facilitate audit scoping and testing.
• Lead meetings involving various levels of management to effectively communicate audit status, align on audit issues and recommended corrective actions
• Prepare audit reports, including clearly written, concise audit observations that effectively communicate identified issues and their related corrective actions in both technical and non-technical terms to key stakeholders
• Aware of changes in IT audit practices, regulatory requirements, and IT risk frameworks to understand their impact to auditing and PACCAR (e.g., NIST CSF, COBIT, ISO2700x)
• 5 to 7 years of IT audit or information technology experience with a focus on cybersecurity, IT general controls, and software development practices
• CISA, CISSP and/or CISM certification
• Strong risk management experience, including performing audits and assessments, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risks
• Willingness to dive deep into your own audits combined with experience collaborating on a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will prepare reports and make presentations to senior level management. You will interact with various levels of employees to collect and communicate information.
• A fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances and behaviors of PACCAR’s systems architecture
• Strong analytical skills. Proven history of analyzing data and situations to identify meaningful observations
• Public accounting, internal and/or consulting experience preferred
• Broad technical and information security background
• Analytical and computer skills, including proficiency with Excel/Word/ PowerPoint , are required
• Data analytics experience (specifically with visualization tools such as Tableau) is preferred
• Ability to travel up to 35% of the time, including international travel
• BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a comparative field. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Audit, Consulting, Risk Management, Computer Science, Testing, Finance, Technology
Valid through: 11/18/2020