MNCP Staffing is actively recruiting and interviewing for candidates to fulfill a long term, contract role of a Senior IT Auditor. Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, the Senior IT Auditor position is responsible for planning and executing information system audits to assess the adequacy of the information systems control environment. This person also recommends system and/or process improvements, as indicated.
The responsibilities of the Senior IT Auditor include but are not limited to:
- Execute all phases of IT audit projects including risk assessment, planning, client coordination, field work, data analysis, reporting, follow-up of open issues and other project communication
- Perform special projects and special IT audit requests
- Provides coaching and supervision over IT audit staff assigned to projects under his/her leadership
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems and general and application controls, identifying weaknesses and supporting management in enhancing internal controls
- Assess compliance with regulatory requirements, IT/accounting/audit standards and company policies
- Monitor status and compliance with Payment Card Industry standards
- Identify and communicate recommendations to improve controls
- Provide assistance to management and independent auditors
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with limited supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be eligible for occupational licensing in various gaming jurisdictions
- Knowledge of casino accounting/auditing/IT principles/standards, data security for payment card data and publicly-identifiable information, computer applications and platforms
- Capable of evaluating securityinfrastructure, procedures, policies, networks and systems
- Familiar with application security, including segregation of duties and least privileged access
- Experienced performing assessments over operating systems, automated applications, databases, networks and other generally used information technologyinfrastructure and systems
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, Payment Card Industry, and COBIT requirements
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and thrive on ambiguity
- Able to identify and address critical issues
- Able to influence outcome to achieve win-win solutions
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work multiple projects concurrently to successful conclusion
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related discipline from accredited college or university required. Advanced degree (MBA, MS or Master's degree in computer science) a plus
- 2+ years IT systems and/or securityaudit or 5+ years general IT experience; familiarity in the administration of UNIX, NT, AS400, Windows AD, Oracle, SQL, cloud applications and other common operating systems and applications preferred
- PCI audit or PCI implementation experiencepreferred
- Proficiency with Office Suite, computer assisted audit tools are preferred; proficiency with ACL is a plus
- Professional certification (CISA, CISSP, etc.) required
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to communicate one-on-one and to groups to explain policies and procedures and to persuade others to accept or adopt a specific opinion or action. Ability to effectively present information and/or a convincing argument to executives.
Analytical and Reasoning Ability:
Ability to read, analyze and interpret system reports. Ability to accept ambiguous circumstances an take action where answers to a problem are not readily apparent. Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, practices or procedures to: define the problem or objective, identify relevant concerns or factors, identify patterns, tendencies and relationship, formulate logical and objective conclusions, and recognize alternatives and their implications.
Travel up to 20% may be required.