IT Strategic Planning, System Development Life Cycle, etc. In addition, the Supervising Senior IT Auditor will plan, coordinate and supervise IT control testing for the integrated audits performed by the department. The Supervising Senior IT Auditor will also assist the Audit Manager in managing audits, including communication with department heads, coordination of IT resources needed for the audit, report preparation, supervising, training and development of IT audit professionals.
- Work effectively with the management teams of the Bank's various business lines, in particular the Information Technology Department and Information Security (IS) group to assess and advise on risks and controls associated with existing and/or new processes and products.
- Assist the Audit Manager by scheduling and supervising the planning of various IT/IS audit engagements and prepares and compiles audit workpapers as required.
- Plan, coordinate and execute IT/IS audit engagements in accordancewith the Internal Audit Department's policies, operating procedures and professional standards.
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively assist the Audit Manager in resolving issues that may arise during the audit engagement.
- Review audit work papers for accuracy and completeness and focuson developing and training audit professionals.
- Participate as the IT audit lead in audits of various IT/IS auditable units and during various integrated audits.
- Assist the AVP-Audit Manager in supervising and conducting process walkthroughs, documenting process narratives and preparing Risk and Control Matrices.
- Lead interviews of process owners to develop understanding of IT/IS operations and processes.
- Validate management's corrective actions to remediate previously identified regulatory or IAD findings to ensure management's actions sufficiently remediate the findings.
- Draft the Internal Audit Report and other IT/IS audit engagement communications to clearly articulate the scope of the audit, audit findings and recommendations for corrective actions to address the audit findings.
- Develop working strong working relationships across the organizationto gain a better understanding of the bank's operations and risk trends.
- Senior Staff Auditors and Staff Auditors
- Coordinate with co-source audit providers
- Bachelors Degree in a related field preferable Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- At least 4 years of internal or external IT audit and/or riskmanagement experience in the financial services industry and/or public accounting/CPA firm.
- Proficient in technology (i.e. Microsoft Office).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA or a Masters in a related field preferably Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Knowledge of ITIL Standards and core IT services such as change, problem, incident, and asset management.
- Understanding of technology related regulatory requirements (i.e. FDIC and Federal Reserve regulatory requirements) for depositories.
- Strong experience in IT infrastructure auditing (preferably in thebanking/financial services sector).
- Working knowledge and experience in auditing the following technologies:
- Active Directory;
- Windows Server;
- Unix/Linux Server;
- VMware virtualization systems;
- Storage Area Network (SAN) environments;
- Enterprise data backup solutions;
- Microsoft Exchange email systems;
- Network infrastructure systems (routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN and Internet circuit infrastructure, etc.);
- Phone systems;
- Wireless network infrastructure;
- Network management systems;
- SQL Server;
- Oracle and DB2 database environments;
- Mobile infrastructure systems;