The Governance, Information Security & Compliance (GISC) team at Beckman Coulter is looking for a senior audit professional with an eye for detail and a flair for teamwork. Our new Senior IT Auditor will know how to build strong relationships and interact effectively at all levels of the organization to achieve compliance objectives while keeping up with industry standards.
Reporting to the IT Audit & Compliance Manager, this position could be your next step on your path to leading a compliance team. In this position, you will be responsible for planning, supervising and executing audits for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) – DSS compliance.
If you are a self-starter with:
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills to evaluate opportunities for improvement/optimization of IT processes
- An ability to clearly & objectively articulate risks, opportunities for improvement and internal control recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and effective prioritization skills
- A penchant for working in a collaborative environment for a leader who is known for nurturing talent and helping them grow
- then read on.
In this role you will…
- Assist Beckman to comply with corporate statutory/regulatory requirements. Emphasis will be on planning and executing audits as well as performing controls assessments for SOx and PCI-DSS compliance.
- Plan, lead and independently perform complex SOx audits (based on COBiT methodology) for IT general and application controls in the areas of system development, information security, change management, data networks, computer operations, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Assist with periodic completion & submission of the PCI-DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) working across the organization.
- Work with IT management to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the control environment; track, monitor and maintain control issues; help develop/assist with remediation efforts & prepare compliance summaries.
- Be involved in other quality/compliance/security reviews for IT projects and/or systems and will be expected to manage concurrent projects in a team environment.
- Liaise with statutory auditors for compliance audits and IT management throughout the annual compliance life-cycle.
- Assist with planning activities for IT department's compliance with SOx-404 requirements.
- Domestic and/or international travel up to 10-15%.
This position requires that the candidate is a seasoned professional with at-least
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Finance with five (5) years relevant, full-time experience or
- Master's Degree in IT or Finance with three (3) years relevant, full-time experience.
- Full-time experience must pertain to IT audit in public accounting and/or internal audit involving public companies to include exposure to sophisticated information system audit techniques for SOX 404 compliance including network security, technology infrastructure, software development, disaster recovery, etc.
- At least two (2) years of experience performing IT General Controls and/or IT Application Controls reviews.
- At least two (2) years of cumulative IT Audit/Technical experience in enterprise ERP systems such as Oracle EBS.
- Exposure to COSO and COBIT principals and practical hands-on experience evaluating risk and executing internal audit programs.
- Advanced proficiency level in MS Office applications that may include but not limited to Visio, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with PCI-DSS and Cloud compliance is a plus.
- Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or other certification specific to the information security/cloud industry is preferred.