We have partnered with a large Computer & NetworkSecurity company in the Cherry Hill, NJ area to provide them with a Senior IT Auditor.
- Responsible for executing an internal audit plan as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Determine audit scope, design testing strategies, test, evaluate, and document controls, identify control gaps, and reportaudit issues based on significance, risk, and impact.
- Develop audit steps and substantive testing procedures. Prepare audit materials request lists and coordinate the receipt of the audit materials. Examine and verify operational and information technology and other supporting documentation and evaluate procedures used in the applicable systems of control and/or direct audit staff to do the same.
- Execute audits of assigned areas. Examine and verify operational and/or IT processes and other supporting documentation. Conduct interviews and document results. Document audit results and review with manager.
- Responsible for Information Technology documentation and testing as it relates to the NIST 800-171
- Conduct interviews and walkthroughs; perform analysis to identify key business risks and controls.
- Execute audit procedures and prepares comprehensive audit work papers and internal auditreports reflecting the results of work performed.
- Prepare and Communicate Audit Results: Conduct entrance and exit conferences and draft value-added auditreports in good form on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with Audit team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Completion of Special Projects and Management Requests: Assist with fraud investigations and the evaluation of new system implementations.
- Travel is approximately 25% (Domestic).
- Desire to improve processes and controls
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration or related area
- Completed certification exams or desire to obtain related professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP or CIA
- Strong ability to work in and communicate effectively within a team environment
- Ability to present findings and recommendations to Senior Executives
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- 4 plus years of experience with IT audit
- Ability to travel domestically when needed
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn