Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
This position plans and executes audits within information technology including but not limited to applications, projects, emerging technologies, cybersecurity, networks, data center operations, and related information systems, and business processes. Reports findings to management and communicates recommendations for corrective actions. This role is an experienced IT audit professional requiring moderate to low supervision from the manager.
- Works independently and may guide lower-level Auditors to develop and implement audits using IT control frameworks to assess IT environments.
- Prepare audit plans and understands the specific risks/ issues to be evaluated.
- Conduct integrated and information technology audits, including but not limited to pre/post- implementation, privacy, data governance, and cybersecurity reviews based upon a comprehensive understanding of risks.
- Identifies process and control gaps and required to make recommendations to address the risks identified.
- Ensure that audit issues and associated root causes are understood, well defined, and presented to audit and client management.
- Assist in the development of formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Contributes to drive efficiencies and enhancement opportunities to existing auditing processes and techniques, using data analytics, automation and other process improvement techniques and ideas.
Education - Required Degree, License, Certifications (or equivalent):
- 4-year Bachelor's degree at an accredited University/College
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation, CISSP, CIA or equivalent preferred, (Willingness to pursue and pass the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar designation within year of joining, if necessary).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience at a public accounting firm, or 5 years of relevant IT audit/IT Security experience.
Critical Skills (Measurable and Must-Haves):
- Requires knowledge of auditing and IT frameworks and standards such as CoBiT, COSO, NIST, ISO, HIPAA etc.
Desired Experience (Nice to Haves):
- Data Analytics Experience using ACL, SQL Server, Tableau
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills/Executive Presence
- Acts as liaison between the department and key business partners/business executives in the development and execution of the audit plan.
- Builds and maintains key relationships with IT stakeholders to inform IT risk assessments and the audit plan.
- Support other department initiatives and deliverables as needed.
- Must be able to quickly understand existing processes and diagnose control gaps, associated risks and improvement opportunities.