Senior IT Auditor
Catalent is looking to recruit a Senior IT Auditor to join a high performing team performing team in our Somerset, NJ office.
The Senior IT Auditor's prime responsibility is the execution of assigned IT related audits; which consists of planning, fieldwork (testing and documentation) and reporting, while maintaining frequent communication and interaction with all stakeholders.
The Senior IT Auditor reports to the Director, IT/Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Audit.
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, this position is key in our
efforts toward continuous improvement of our processes & information which will
allow quality drug products to reach patients safely and efficiently.
The Role (daily responsibilities)
- Utilize a risk-based approach to planning and performing audits. Plan and supervise international and domestic audit engagements and assurance assignments of Catalent entities. Assignments could include financial, operational, technology and other internal control reviews such as SOX, transaction and account balance testing.
- Perform testing of identified areas in line with IT Audit professional standards. Manage audit activities to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Ensure quality and accuracy in concise reporting and consistency across audits. Document assignments and findings in formal written communications clearly and concisely. Clearly and thoroughly documents all audit work and conclusions via a well-organized set of work papers.
- Perform audits in accordance with Catalent’s audit standards and procedures. Use Internal Audit applications to their full potential (Workiva, Sharepoint, etc.). Aid in analyzing the audit process to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Audits include, but are not limited to, the following: Pre/Post-implementation reviews for applications and supporting infrastructure, integrated audits (IT and finance), cybersecurity, special projects and compliance activities such as Sarbanes-Oxley attestations.
- Assist in the training and development of new auditors, instructing them in both audit procedures and accounting theory, as necessary. Additionally, the senior will be responsible to preparing evaluations for the staff on their projects and will play an integral part in setting goals and performance objectives for staff.
The Candidate (requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college/university required, Masters or MBA, a plus
- CPA/MBA, CA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA certification is a must; non-certified candidate may be considered based on years of experience. Certification is mandatory to be eligible for promotion to Manager.
- Four or more years of relevant business and financial experience, two years of related experience in IT Audit; Big 4 or equivalent consulting experience is a plus
- Strong work ethic; able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines; Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills, technical knowledge to enable communication and resolution of findings and recommendations to all management levels
- Experience in any of the following: risk assessment, Enterprise Resource Planning packages, Customer Relationship Management packages.
- Ability to travel; 20%+ (including international)
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops