Are you looking for a position that will leverage and grow your technology skills, expand your knowledge of the financial services business, and give you the opportunity to problem solve with some of the best minds in the financial services and technology industries? There is no better place to drive value-added solutions for improving internal controls than to operate at the nexus of technology and business as a technology auditor at Fidelity Investments.
The Team Fidelity CorporateAudit provides independent and objectiveaudit and advisory services that help Fidelity managerisk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance.This mission is accomplished through:
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, risk management, compliance and governance processes
- Reporting on issues and solutions that improve Fidelity’s control environment
- Responding to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment and resource allocation
- Providing audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
- Developing talented professionals for audit and leadership positions
Our primary motivation is to drive positive change throughout the firm. The Information TechnologyAudit group is responsible for providing the specialized IT audit skills required to assess and evaluate controls over Fidelity’s corporate-wide systems infrastructure environment and system development efforts in support of Fidelity’s businesses.
The Expertise You Have
- BA/BS in Technology, Information Systems or related field of study.
- Professional audit or information security certifications preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.).
- Professional audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CPA) and registration/licensing preferred
- 7+ years of experience in performing and leading information technologyaudits, preferably financial services (i.e., asset management, brokerage, and/or insurance)
The Skills You Bring
- Assessing, managing or auditing IT audits for large-scale investment organizations -- mainframe, midframe, networked and desktop environments -- at the system, hardware and function levels
- Managing and performing risk and data analysis audits for compliance with regulations, drafting auditreports and liaising with and reporting to senior executives on audit results and corrective actions
- Web application (.Net, XML)
- Software tools (Java, VB, ASP)
- Database management systems (Oracle, DB2)
- API knowledge
- Cloud technology, security and tools (AWS, Azure, containers etc.)
- Audit tools such as ACL
- Knowledge of financial services and/or relevant technologies supporting regulatory, brokerage, transfer agency, financial statements
- Knowledge in Agile processes is a plus
The Value You Deliver
- As the Technology Sr Audit manager, you will be responsible for leading audits, evaluating risks (technology, financial, reputational, and regulatory), testing controls designed to mitigate risk, communicating issues and findings to management, devising solutions for business improvements, and following-up on corrective actions. You will need to work effectively in a team setting in order to:
- Plan and execute multiple concurrent IT audits, including reviews of cybersecurity, existing production applications, systems currently being developed, technology infrastructure and specialized or emerging technologies.
- Identify and assess complex risks (both business and technological) and to provide advice to management regarding mitigation of these risks.
- Assess the controls over application processes, physical and logical security; systems acquisition and development; system and networkinfrastructure; system architecture; change management; computer operations; and production support.
- Identify and address systemic control and efficiency issues. Develop data analysis and apply leading edge and other automated tools to provide management with proper context of potential exposure and loss of business due to control weaknesses.
- Develop an ongoing "trusted advisor" relationship with audit clients and Internal Audit business unit colleagues to ensure timely and consistent controls advice.
- Travel (15% annually) to execute audits, and to attend training and corporate events.