Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
- The Senior IT Asset Management and Logistics Manager/Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and management of logistical support to include staffing, shipping, transporting, recovering, scheduling, planning and implementation, assisting with material procurement and inventory processing, multi-vendor shipping, and coordination of all phases of the Iformation Tecnology (IT) projects.
- Serves as the IT Equipment Account/Control Manager. Responsible for utilizing the Air Force Integrated Technology Asset Management Systems (ITAMS), or other successor systems to manage IT project resources.
- Maintains a database of project materials using automated inventory management database and scanning systems.
- Ensures shipping resources and funds are available for the shipping of IT project equipment and materials. Develops detailed project shipping plans to use the best method for shipping IT equipment and project materials to all locations/countries.
- Responsible for documenting all storage warehousing, shipping and reporting associated with the IT project in web format.
- Coordinates with the Project Manager and Project Team leads to schedule training of personnel on the shipping methods and procedures to increase project efficiency.
- Responsible for providing project manager and project leaders with inputs on inventory and shipping issues for inclusion in the Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Produce detailed professional reports, to brief status of projects to senior leaders, and to provide statistical analysis for strategic planning and funding.
- Provides documentation and reports, meetings/briefings, and CONUS and OCONUS deployment/TDY travel support toAir Force Central Command (AFCENT) Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) operations.
- B.S. in related field, and 5 or more years' relevant experience; OR 7 or more years' relevant experience.
- Driver's License, Forklift Operator, and ITIL Foundation
- Secret Clearance
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.