The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in recommending application architectural solutions as well as obtaining buy-in and instituting processes resulting in successful application implementations.
The candidate will coordinate amongst various departments for specific application and infrastructure and architecture tasks. Support GEICO/Claims DevOps projects to improve architecture capabilities.
- 3+ Years Filling the Role of an Application Architect
- Deep understanding and ability to use SQL, XML, and UNIX
- Experience developing Web Services is required
- Expert Understanding of Software Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns, and Industry Best Practices
- Experience Working in Cloud Environments such as Azure
- Agile software methodology experience a plus
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineer or a related degree
- Experience using APM tools like Dynatrace, Splunk etc.
- Experience with Guidewire technologies is a plus
- Exposure to .NET technologies is a plus
The position will be utilized to fulfill long term Claims Architecture and Infrastructure strategy enabling Claims to manage production risks and build better software.