We are seeking an experienced Sr. Business Analyst to join Project Elevate. This position will report directly to the SAP FI/CO Senior Manager.
The Sr. Business Analyst will partner with teams, domestic and global to successfully design, develop and deliver a new large-scale SAP implementation in accordance to SAP best practices and Michael Kors governance. The Sr. Business Analyst will be accountable for the design, delivery, implementation, configuration, development, and support of SAP FICO modules, including other SAP (i.e. SD, MM, PLM) and non-SAP applications integrated with SAP. The positon will provide ongoing support to new business processes and system enhancements.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the design, implementation and support of SAP Financials with a focus on FI/CO modules (but not limited to): General Ledger, AR/AP, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Travel Management, Fund Management, Legal Consolidation, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, Planning
- Ensure compliance of all high-level solution models and solution architectures to the target Architecture, Enterprise roadmap, architecture principles and standards
- Coordinate and collaborate with project stakeholders, system implementation partners, PMO, vendors, onshore and offshore resources on the design and development of the new SAP system functionality.
- Act as liaison with business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Independently facilitate workshops with business users to define business requirements, analyze, create and validate requirements into detailed functional specifications that can be translated to technical specifications
- Map requirements, processes and objectives, develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business requirements. Document AS-IS and TO-BE by identifying gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Define deliverables according to the SDLC including functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Design and develop documentation for new system functionality to cover business processes and system functions.
- Collaborate with Functional and Technical teams on testing; unit, integration, functional, acceptance system, regression, database, analyze results, manage defects and resolve issues.
- Create documentation and training materials and assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
- 6+ years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP FICO and hands-on configuration experience with S/4 HANA projects delivering new solutions (4 full-lifecycle implementations preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Fixed Assets/General Accounting/Treasury
- Finance experience at vertically integrated retail businesses; ideally working in an apparel and wholesale environment.
- Knowledge of the integration points between SD, MM, WM and FI/CO.
- Previous experience implementing SAP in the CPG, Retail or Life Sciences industries
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP FICO, SAP Application Integration, , ASAP Methodology
- Production support (Remedy/ServiceNow)
- Defect Management (HPALM or similar)
- DEGREE from a four-year college or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, "self-starter" environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building
- SAP S/4 HANA experience preferred.