We are looking for a Senior IT Analyst to design and implement functional and cost-efficient IT systems. Senior IT Analyst responsibilities include prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and researching new tools. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with technical projects, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to leverage tech solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Understanding business and technology needs
- Designing, analyzing and implementing efficient IT systems
- Gathering feedback from end users to continue improving systems
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Have at least four years of experience successfully performing technical and analytical duties to support automated system operations and related software applications.
- A multi-role analyst who has the ability to be very technical and be a long range, strategic thinker.
- Strong experience in supporting Enterprise level applications.
- Experience with IT project planning and management.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management and IT best practices and performance measures.
- Knowledge of server virtualization concepts and implementation.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and user permissions.
- Knowledge of network concepts in a production/enterprise level; Wi-Fi technologies in a production/enterprise environment.
- Have thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- Have great troubleshooting skills, attention to detail, and have the ability and interest to quickly master new technologies and computer applications.
- Be a problem solver with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse groups.
- Occasional on-call duties may be required.