- Drive enterprise-wide Agile adoption strategy across programs and portfolios.
- Provide training, workshops and materials to increase quality, velocity and efficiency of software engineering across Centene.
- Lead software development programs and portfolios with project initiation, organization, goal and change management aspects of Agile
- Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT
- Develop agile training materials and process guidelines
- Deliver Agile training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching for Business and IT participants at the team, program and portfolio levels
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Facilitate PI planning events
- Mentor team-level agile coaches and support scrum masters in communications and process activities to ensure projects are on track
- Facilitate cross functional team coordination and communication across various technical teams
- Identify, define and implement enhancements in release and dependency management methods, standards and processes
- Partner with IT/Operations leadership to ensure alignment with Agile methodology
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System Architects/Engineering
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the DevSecOps and Release on Demand competency
- Assess programs and portfolios teams against scaled Agile best practices and provide recommendations to senior Information Technology leadership
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
7+ years of combined software engineering and Agile coaching experience.
Prior hands on work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
Experience with Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
SAFE experience preferred
Must have exposure to large Agile / Scrum transformations.
Healthcare experience preferredLicense/Certification:
Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or similar certification preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.