BTS is seeking a Senior ISR All-Source Collection Requirements Manager to engage with analysts, determine intelligence needs, identifying and developing possible collection postures and strategies and convert these intelligence needs into collection requirements to satisfy USCENTCOM intelligence requirements. This also includes establishing priorities, tasking or coordinating with appropriate collection sources or agencies, monitoring results, and re-tasking, as required. The candidate will support solicitation, coordination, research, de-confliction, creation/ registration, prioritization, and validation of multiple intelligence (GEOINT, MASINT, SIGINT, HUMINT) discipline collection requirements management (CRM) per standing policy. This will include associated issue trackers and requirements tracker (internal), and collection requirement programs of record. Translate received requirements into discipline-specific language in accordance with SOPs and Combat Support Agency (CSA) guidance. This will include associated issue trackers and requirements tracker (internal), and collection requirement programs of record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize, build, maintain research, establish, administer, and update knowledge of the primary Collection Requirements Management systems for support to collection ISR planning, operations, and assessments. Demonstrate CM knowledge, skills, and abilities in accordance with DoD standards to support collection ISR planning and strategy development, collection requirements management, ISR operations, and assessments for DoD CM certification and professionalization of the workforce
- Support and perform TMT, E-Task, JSAPs, and other associated tasking mechanisms, content management, or other functions supporting collection ISR planning, operations, and assessments for overarching ISR Division daily operations
- Provide support to meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and working groups as required; provide input and update the weekly wrap-ups; attend weekly ISR synch or associated meetings; knowledge and content management; assist in producing and delivering briefings to DoD, Service, and Command staff; assist in development and delivery of training
- Serve as a mission management representative on working groups with functional or multi-disciplinary emphasis that involve collection management issues and at conferences, weekly meetings, special projects, and briefings involving areas of responsibility
- Bachelor's or master’s degree with 8+ Years of intelligence analysis experience, or;
- Relevant specialized training with 10+ years intelligence analysis experience, or;
- Equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
- Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
- Knowledge of a full range of ISR and Collection Management related concepts, principles, and practices and skills
- Thorough knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified work methods, innovative approaches, alternatives uses of new or available data sources or procedures, and to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to issues and/or problems
- Experience with the following tools and systems: Microsoft and Adobe suite of tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and SharePoint), GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS), Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization and Management (PRISM), National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP), Collection Requirement Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE), INTELINK Collaboration Tools, Google Earth, SAVANT, Multi-Media Messaging (M3), Counterintelligence and HUMINT Requirements-Reporting and Operational Management Environment (CHROME), Open Source Collection Acquisition Requirements Management System (OSCAR-MS), Messaging Information Services and Tools for the Intelligence Community (MISTIC), RIGHT-MS, National MASINT Requirements System (NMRS), Community On-Line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM), Unit Collections Retrieval Network (UNICORN), and Reconnaissance Operations Management Enterprise (ROME), GEOINT Enterprise TPED Services (GETS), Data Analytic Tools (Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI), Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, Automated Information Discovery Environment (AIDE) Suite of Tools (Beast, Ares, ISR Tool Kit, VidEx), NGA Map of the World (MoW), WebBVI, Time-Lapse Viewer and iSpy, Palantir (Raven), FADE/MIST, MI Online across various networks (CPN-X, BICES, SIPRNET, COE, STONEGHOST)
- Certified under the DIA CCMP-F certification program; applicants without certification shall attempt the DIA CCMP-F certification exam within one year.
- Current Top Secret/SCI w/CI Poly
BTS Software Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business who are community-focused innovators who transform ideas into technology to serve people. We recognize that innovation is only valuable when applied towards a needed solution. Technology has no value without the hard work to turn ideas into reality. Our roots are in helping save Soldiers’ lives through technology. We bring that ethos to serving our community. We create solutions that touch people's lives - products to communicate, to connect companies with customers, to stay informed, to save lives, and to enhance lives.