NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior IOT Tester - QA to join our team in Benton Harbor, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Requirement Analysis of our digital products from a quality assurance perspective
- Create and execute test plan along with test cases and contribute to the test execution plan
- Develop test scripts for testing automation
- Ensure test environment readiness, maintain requirement traceability map and defect management including escalation when required
- Monitor progress for the assigned module(s) and provide updates in the scrum meetings
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional and cross-regional team towards delivery and go-live
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to deliver on time and work under deadline pressure
- Passionate about learning new technologies and finding innovative solutions
- Understanding of Change Management Process
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with test case and test plan development
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with test execution management tools
- Minimum of 5 years testing experience on web services, RESTful APIs, web-sockets
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IoT product testing including mobile apps, devices and end-to-end
- Minimum of 3 years experience with scripting and using test automation tools
- Minimum of 2 years of experience having worked on automation before or have the basic programming knowledge and mindset to work on automation testing.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Some of the nice to have skills in this area: Java, Selenium, Appium (Mobile automation), knowledge of REST APIs, AWS concepts
- Sound knowledge and understanding of data security