We're seeking innovative, experienced and team oriented senior software engineers with proven IoT development experience in our Needham, MA location.
If you have 5+ years of Object Oriented software development experience, the ability to design web based software for scalable applications, experience in REST and SOAP standards... we'd like to talk with you.
The following phrases may seem familiar.
The Senior IoT Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing and deployment of Service Oriented Architecture based software in alignment with REST standards in a highly scalable cloud infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work with the engineering team members to identify the technical requirements for the product and create technical user stories
- Implement defect free, highly scalable code and corresponding unit tests
- Be part of an Agile team to deliver software to the production environment on a sprint cadence
- Bachelordegree in Computer Science or related field of Engineering
- 1+ years of hands on experience with any public cloud including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Elastic Cloud, AWS, Cloud Foundry, GE Predix, Ayla IoT platform, IBM bluemix or other relevant IoT cloud
- 3+ years of experiencedesigning and developing software for the web/cloud
- 5+ years of experience in web based software development with any relational/non-relational database.
- Strong skills in designing and implementing SOA based software.
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP standards.
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET framework 3.5 and above, C# and data interchange standards including XML, JSON.
- Strong background in OOD Architectural software programming, general network communication protocols like TCP/IP, file systems and database access.
- Good experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or 2012 with Microsoft Entity Framework, or Microsoft NuGets.
- Hands on experience with PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager (or equivalent technology) and Octopus automated deployment
- Hands on Experience with Azure micro services including Cloud services, Worker roles, IoT Hub and Service Fabric clusters
- Understanding of No SQL databases and its trade-offs