Senior iOS/UI Engineer - Video Applications
- Job Number: 55173776
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 15-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The video applications team is seeking a software engineer with iOS and/or macOS experience to help design and build applications and infrastructure for video content creation. The preferred candidate should have an interest in and relevant experience in user interface implementation, application architecture, and/or cloud services integration.
- Strong Objective-C and AppKit and/or UIKit experience
- Deep understanding of object oriented design, memory management, and performance optimization
- Strong applied software methodology, process and quality skills
- Familiarity with video editing is an added plus.
- Track record of shipping successful products
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team responsible for Apple’s Video Applications ( Clips, iMovie, Final Cut Pro X, Motion, and Compressor ) and participate in the creation of world class video tools whose usage crosses the gamut between students, consumers, and professionals. You will be challenged to find creative solutions to technically challenging problems, feel comfortable working with complex systems and large data sets, developing short-term and long-term solutions based on schedule constraints, collaborating in a team environment, and communicating technical concepts across a broad multi-disciplinary organization.
BS in Computer Science and 5+ years of applicable experience or equivalent