Tillster is seeking Mobile Application Developers with demonstrated iOS development experience tojoin our Los Angeles team. This position will be responsible for developing mobile apps for iOS. You must have a refined set of technical skills as well as a passion for learning new technologies and a strong sense of modern mobile user experience design. This position is on site as we want to see your smiling face each day and together create, innovate and collaborate.
You will work quickly and efficiently to lead the team in solving problems, meeting deadlines, andworking collaboratively with team members across Tillster's diverse disciplines and geographies (Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Alpharetta, GA; and offshore). In this role, you will be charged with collaborating in application architecture, developing quality code, deploying, and supporting mobileapp development. Most importantly, we are looking for a fun-loving individual who loves the workthey do and believes in pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Drive application development on our team by proposing new architectural concepts andtechniques
- Develop new innovative features and functionality using Swift in native iOS applications forsome of the largest restaurant chains in the world (your mom will know the names!).
- Develop new solutions as well as fix issues and errors with existing applications.
- Assist in finding effective solutions for application design and architecture and forevaluating application performance at scale for millions of users.
- Collaborating in defining iOS development standards and documentation and participating in peer code reviews.
- Collaborating with many staff disciplines including client accounts, developers, analytics and QA teams.
- Solid understanding of iOS interface guidelines and be able to collaborate closely with designers in development of the very best application UX
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related scientific discipline
- 5+ Years software development experience with an Object-Oriented language
- Ability to write clean, well factored code
- Experience consuming complex reusable web services (REST)
- 5+ Years of iOS software development experience
- 2+ year experience with Swift on iOS
- Proficiency in XCode, Interface Builder and Instruments
- Experience with Apple Push Notification Service (APNS)
- Published at least one app on the Apple App Store
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations of mobile devices and mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of Apple and Google application guidelines and compliance requirements
- Strong understanding of interactive touch/gesture interfaces, application developmentparadigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency and multi-threading
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and reliable with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to review the Architecture/Design/Code; driving solutions and improvements
- Strong work ethic, a professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Manage time and competing deadlines effectively
- Passion for quality with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of test-driven development
- Experience working with remote team members