Senior iOS Infrastructure Engineer
Who We Are
Join the team that brings the new Twitter experiences to millions of users on iOS devices around the world!
Consumer Products is responsible for bringing you all the features of Twitter to iOS. This team impacts hundreds of millions of users, which brings with it interesting product and technical challenges at that scale. We keep development lightweight and agile, make data driven decisions, and release with high quality and velocity. Come be a part of our team!
What You'll Do
- Use in-depth knowledge of the iOS platform and engineering first-principles to create clean, robust, and well-designed infrastructure that provides leverage across Twitter's iOS products.
- Build and take ownership of core components within Twitter's iOS products.
- Become a leader in best practices for the Twitter iOS codebase that allow others to learn by example.
- Take an active role in furthering the architecture of the iOS codebase at Twitter.
Who You Are
- You have experience or interest in networking stacks, API and protocol design, performance, security, or encryption technologies.
- You are a pragmatic engineer, experienced at making thoughtful tradeoffs which balance long-term technical goals with the constraints of rapidly shipping software at scale.
- You are team-focused, and enjoy building code that is shared by engineers at diverse levels of experience.
- You are collaborative. We work across time-zones and continents to ensure we have all of the information to make the best choices for our customers.
- You want to impact millions of people a day using your detailed iOS knowledge.
- You love working in a smaller group, and thrive at pushing things forward.
- You are a proven team leader that wants to bring others up to their level and push the entire product forward.