Our iOS team takes on broad ownership at Tally: strategically driving building processes, tooling, and technical architecture. At Tally, our iOS development has a strong voice and when faced with building things fast or right, we always lean towards quality.
Core technologies are Objective C and Swift. Our team leverages RESTful APIs.
- Collaborate with all dev teams to build new features and their integration with back-end services while maintaining existing features and being a force of proposition for architecture improvements
- Contribute to feature specifications and have a voice in what you're building throughout the feature-building process
- Define and strategically contribute to the mobile team's processes and tooling
- Maintain a high standard of design by crafting beautiful UI for our users
- Explore and advocate for new iOS frameworks and tools in order to keep Tally iOS technology innovative and relevant
- Develop with testing in mind and leverage testing frameworks in order to produce consistent, high quality features
In this role we value:
- Strong knowledge of both Objective-C & Swift with a solid understanding of mobile design patterns, modern or more traditional
- Strong knowledge of UIKit, able to work both manually or with autolayout to build UI
- Experience with CoreAnimation
- Familiarity working with and designing REST APIs