Skillshare's mission is to provide universal access to learning and opportunities. Our suite of mobile apps play a key role in this mission to bring learning to everyone–on-the-go, offline, in your pocket, and even on your TV.
We're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our product team to help shape the future of mobile learning. You'll be responsible for building core, simple yet elegant features that are used by our iOS apps from users around the world, improving performance, and for architecting solutions that underpin the product at scale.
You’ll be joining a team that’s passionate abouttechnology, building products that we’re proud of, and upholding a strong, collaborative team culture. We're excited to meet you.
- Building core features to shape our fast-growing product.
- Upholding the integrity, reliability, and performance of our scaling platform.
- Architecting simple solutions to complex challenges.
- Collaborating with the entire product team to preserve our agility.
- 5+ years experience building user-facing and production-level apps.
- Pro knowledge of Objective-C, experience with Swift, and experience developing high-performing, scalable, and adaptive apps.
- Proficiency writing tested, well-documented code.
- Passion for building products that users love.
- Personal apps live in the App Store a bonus.
- tvOS experience a bonus.
- Start-up experience a bonus.
This role is full-time and based in NYC. Please note that before an offer is made, you will be asked to set up reference calls with previous direct managers, which will help the Skillshare team understand how best we can work together.
About SkillshareSkillshare’s mission is to create an open meritocracy in the new economy by providing universal access to professional development and opportunities. With more than 15,000 classes taught by 4,000+ practicing professionals, we have helped more than 2 million students build the skills they need to succeed. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia and Omidyar Ventures