Senior iOS Engineer, Proactive Intelligence
- Job Number: 112906547
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 01-Sep-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Have you booked a flight and the event was added to your calendar? Received a text from someone you don't know, but your phone does? Siri is just beginning to add intelligence across our iOS apps and need your help. You will work other iOS app teams to accelerate use of events, contacts, app selection, and so much more. You will make iOS faster and smarter, but most of all easier for your mom to use.
- Exceptional development experience at the application level with Objective-C Cocoa, or C++
- Knowledge of Apple’s development APIs (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreFoundation)
- Understanding of performance tradeoffs and experience in low-latency programming
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
We are a small, talented, and motivated team that operates like a startup within Apple. You'll solve new and difficult problems in areas including framework design, data storage/retrieval, performance optimization, API design, indexing, search, and information extraction. You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers products that are critical to the lives of millions of users. You'll commit code on your second day.
Strong computer science fundamentals required - no matter how you got them. - B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.