As a Senior iOS engineer at Pinger, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our consumer-facing iOS application. You’ll be part of a team of diverse engineers and developers, working together on different layers of the infrastructure. We need a talented person who can think critically, collaborate with others, and focus on creating a revolutionary product in a progressive work environment.
- Work closely with Design and Product Management to build the best possible UX for the app
- Collaborate with local and overseas developers and QA engineers in agile environment
- Design, develop, test and releaseiOS SDKs and app
- You will be expected to work across both Swift and Objective-C.?
- Perform code reviews, write unit and integration tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring ?
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to backend teams responsible for the APIs and other services supporting the mobile applications? ?
- Analyze performance throughout the stack to optimize the user experience ?
- Provide unique insight into available libraries and SDKs for the iOS Platform
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building consumer mobile applications on iOS (Objective C and Swift)
- You have strong iOS development experience and your code is not only functional but fast and efficient.
- Understanding of memory management, core data, multi-threading and asynchronous network requests.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI), developing unit and integration tests
- Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
- You are passionate, persistent and creative
- Great team player with strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and self-motivated skills
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A “can do” attitude