Senior iOS Engineer | Influencer Platform
at About Us | LTK (View all jobs)
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
Job Purpose: Join our Mobile Engineering team! We are looking for a talented developer to play a leading role in iOS development for our Influencer Platform. Work with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on growing our skills, our innovative technology, and our apps. We love to build compassionate and collaborative teams with a focus on value to the business.
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our LIKEtoKNOW.it offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
App: LTK Creator
- Our app is used monthly by millions of users.
- Our product has been acknowledged for its innovation in influencer marketing, and our iOS app has been featured multiple times on the App Store.
- Our apps drive real revenue for retailers and offer life-changing earnings to thousands of content creators.
- Our consumer facing mobile app is called LIKEtoKNOW.it, download it in the Google Play Store today to see more!
What you'll do:
- Lead iOS-centric projects across the Influencer platform.
- Work with the product and design team to inform planning and decisions.
- Execute designs with pixel perfect precision and flawless animation.
- Ensure the code base is sanely architected, well documented, and appropriately tested.
- Shepherd releases through to the App Store using our automated build system.
- Be a platform expert. Help to devise platform-specific features that leverage the unique properties of the iOS SDK.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience (degree is not as important as being a talented iOS developer)
- Experience with shipping high-profile iOS applications. Preferred links to at least one live app in the App Store.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development.
- 3+ years of development experience with iOS SDK.
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C. Top-notch ability to write clean code that is maintainable, documented and tested.
- Demonstrated mastery of UIKit, CoreData, Auto Layout, Core Animation.
- Significant experience efficiently interacting with RESTful network services.
- Skilled at application architecture, informed opinions on pros and cons of multiple MV* design patterns, dependency injection, asynchronous flow management techniques.
- Expertise writing unit tests with XCTest or other iOS testing frameworks.
- Expertise with concurrency using GDC, performance tuning, and memory optimization.
- Solid familiarity with the tools of the trade: Xcode, Instruments, etc.
What will set you apart...
- Interest in eCommerce, marketing, and empowering content creators in their business.
- Experience with Android development.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.