Our team is dedicated to continually advancing. We view coding as an art and strive to achieve masterpieces of code with efficient algorithms, stable architecture, and beautiful code. We challenge ourselves to achieve excellence and create a space of constant learning. We continually move forward by adopting the lastest version of Swift, iOS, Xcode, and community paradigms.
We uphold a high level of quality and a strong sense of ownership of our apps. Our team primarily codes in Swift. We write scripts to automate builds, use tools to debug problems, add integrations to understand behavior, and incorporate third-party libraries to ease development. We've built a solid foundation to tackle the many challenges ahead of us. Come help us solve them.
- You will work closely with designers and product managers to create delightful user experiences and beautiful UI.
- You will collaborate cross-team to brainstorm and build new features together.
- You will lead and take ownership of key projects on iOS.
- You will have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives.
- You will write tests, peer review code, manage releases, and support accessibility standards.
- You'll learn about new iOS technologies and challenge what is possible. Most importantly, you will create something you're proud of.
- 2+ years of iOS app development experience
- Strong expertise in Swift or Objective-C, and a willingness to primarily code in Swift
- Extensive knowledge of iOS SDK and modern development practices
- Intense focus on delivering high-quality, performant apps
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects
- Superior analytical, problem solving, and algorithmic skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR equivalent work experience
- Strong expertise in both Swift or Objective-C
- Experience shipping and maintaining an app in the App Store at scale
- Ability or desire to build your APIs as well as mobile features
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Market competitive salary, equity
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- 16 weeks maternity leave / 8 weeks paternity leave so you can truly bond with your child
- Complimentary Instacart Express membership