Bring your enthusiasm and experience as a Senior iOSDeveloper to TD Ameritrade's mobile team in our St. Louis Office. Grow your skills and further our vision of Aspire Higher while working in our Agile environment. Delight our customers and aid in the mentorship of junior developers while leveraging your expertise in Swift and objective C. Balance building new features with refactoring code, and tweaking existing features on our TD Ameritrade Moblie App.
- System and productdesign.
- Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis.
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Execute solutions.
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, validatesecurity features, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
- Provide leadership to more juniorassociates.
- Recognized as a SME on a particular system, aspect or module of a system.
- Mentors more junior developers.
- May lead projects as needed.
- 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with native iOS development
- 5+ years experience with Objective-C & C++
- 2+ years experience with Swift
- Cross platform iOS / Android development experience a plus
- Willingness to learn native cross-platform mobile application development
- Test Driven Development experience and a great team player a must
- Firsthand experience with deploying applications to the Apple App Store.
- Skilled in HTTP, REST APIs and WebSockets
- Comprehensive understanding of native iOS frameworks and SDK
- Knowledgeable in clean code application architecture and continuous integration
- An understanding of the finance industry a plus
- Experience with git, pair programming and agile a plus
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.