This iOS application development position reports to the Software Engineering team lead and collaborates with other software engineers and system engineers.
Works closely with product and support staff assigned to design business requirements and with quality assurance personnel. This position is responsible for the design and management of complex solutions/frameworks developed against the iOS platform.
- Strong attention to quality processes and detailed work. Strong problem solving skills Researches, analyzes, and resolves moderately complex customer issues.
- Performs complex research, design and development spanning more than one area.
- Follows all established software development methodologies and procedures.
- Performs quality testing as it relates to both unit and system integration dependent on the tasks assigned.
- Effectively reviews and prioritizes work.
- May be called upon to participate in the training of co-workers.
- May be called upon to participate in discussions regarding the design of above mentioned applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Core Data, iTunes Connect and/or TestFlight.
- Experience in Swift, iOS and Objective-C required
- Generally requires 8-10 years experience within NISC's current technology or similar experience
- Experience with Atlassian's toolset (Git, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle/SQLite).
- Advanced knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Ability to perform intermediate level analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Strong Member orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively with coworkers.
- Ability to effectively adapt to change.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethical behavior, and confidentiality.
- Commitment to NISC's Statement of Shared Values.
- Ability to travel as often as necessary to meet the goals and objectives of the position
Minimum Physical Requirements :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees must be able to see, speak, and hear, to operate computer keyboards or office equipment, and are required to stand, walk, and sit.
Management may modify this job description by assigning or reassigning duties and responsibilities at any time.