At Copper Mobile, we're obsessed with client success. By investing the time and energy to truly understand our clients' challenges and strategic goals, we become more than just an app developer—we become a valuable partner for all things mobile. We are one of the only enterprise-specific mobile development firms in the country. Throughout hundreds of successful engagements, Copper Mobile has developed solutions for clients ranging from small/medium-sized businesses to Fortune 100 corporations.
Our developers have been building enterprise apps since the first iOS SDK release. Our designers challenge the boundaries of user experience by crafting innovative, engaging, and intuitive user interfaces. Our account directors take pride in becoming valued team members of their clients. This systemic dedication to our clients' goals ensures that Copper Mobile produces the highest calibre mobile apps on time, on budget, and on specification. Let us put our experience, our expertise, and our obsession with client success to work for you.
Copper Mobile—apps that make business sense.
Requirements: work with Product team to break down project requirements into development tasks or stories and provide story point estimates.
Lead the team of developers (6developers) on a large project with monthly sprint conclusion. (You could apply for iOSdeveloper and NOT lead as well)
Implement: develop iPhone application with the right software design methodology in a dynamic and fast paced team environment that would be used by millions of subscribers.
Code Reviews are essential, motivate the team to follow best practices and code guidelines to ensure code quality is up to your standards on all iOS deliveries.
Communicate & share the knowledge to build camaraderie. Thought leadership for the organization on the side engaging the rest of the developer community, including technical events (hackathons, meetups, lunches and ping pong tournaments) with the team.
Your Experience & Intangible traits:
The ideal candidate for the Senior iOSDeveloper position will possess the following competencies:
· 5+ years of hands-on iOS development experience, including a thorough understanding of applications architecture.
· Experience with enterprise focus on security, scalability and change management
· Ability to translate client goals into achievable technical specifications
· Ability to define conceptual technology solution and articulate the value of technology to drive creative marketing platforms and present technology solutions to both technical and non-technical clients.
· Ability to leverage existing technology tools plus additionally research and apply new and experimental technologies to achieve business goals
· Ability to methodically estimate technology execution scope of work in terms of budget and resources
· Experience in mentoring junior developers
· Experience with multiple software development life cycles such as Agile and Waterfall
· Experience creating architectural concepts and executing integrating systems design using: Social Graph, User-generated content, CRM, CMS, E-Commerce and Third Party APIs
· Specific technology skills include:-Deep familiarity with Objective- and Swift -Experienceworking with Cocoa Touch iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Networking, Auto Layout and unit testing
Qualifications and requirements
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
· Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision.
· Must have a strong interest in the overall mobile space
· Preferred: USC and GC
· Dallas, TX
· C++: 2years
· Swift: 2years
· IOS: 5years
· Overall Experience: 8-10 years of IT experience