Personify is large enough to set the industry standard for quality products, client support, and growth, yet we still have that entrepreneurial spirit. We love new people, new thinking, and better ways of doing things. And we operate in diverse, growing, dynamic cities: Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto. Take control of the wheel, shift your career into a higher gear, and enjoy the ride!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The Senior iOS Mobile Software Engineer collaborates with other software engineers, product owners and designers to create new and maintain existing mobile apps. If you enjoy taking on new challenges, working in a rapidly changing environment, learning new skills, and applying it all to solve large and impactful business problems, we want you as part of our team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- You will need to take ownership of several existing mobile apps, review state of technology and recommend further directions.
- Your team will be responsible for all stages of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, implementation, test automation, continuous integration and app health monitoring.
- As a senior software engineer you will maintain technical backlog and work closely with product managers to estimate development efforts and prioritize work.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of iOS apps architecture, common design patterns, and related services.
- Strong knowledge of Swift, readiness to learn more programming languages and platforms as needed.
- Good understanding of various design patterns for building UI, such as MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
- Ability to create a system design for given business requirements.
- Excellent understanding of working with network, data persistence, building performant UI.
- Strong understanding of mobile apps development lifecycle, including CI, publication, and health monitoring.
- Experience in performance optimization, CPU, memory usage and network consumption profiling.
- At least 4 years of software development experience, at least 2 years in mobile development.