Courage Services is seeking Senior IO Planners for the support of 1st Information Operations Command. Senior IO Planners are expected to provide expert analysis and assessment of information operations (IO), information systems, information related activities (IRC), adversarial use of information, significant or key cultural considerations that affect operational and tactical planning, security, accreditation and risk assessment, and demonstrate the ability to review and analyze tactical and operational-level IO-related directives and initiatives.
IO subject matter (SME) operational and tactical planning, execution, and assessment expertise. A strong candidate will have technical knowledge or understanding of:
- Tactical IO related capabilities
- Cyberspace Operations
- Tactical Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Military Deception (MILDEC)
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Military Information Support Operations (MISO), formerly Psychological Operations (PSYOP) and their integration in support of military (tactical to strategic) operations
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience with the following:
- Army/Joint Targeting, IPB, and COG analysis process as well as a general understanding of Army Training doctrine and procedures
- Coordinating with interagency and intelligence community and to work effectively within a task organized “working group”
- Organization of tactical and operational staffs
Experience with integrating, coordinating, and synchronizing adjacent and supporting operations, as well as developing support for related capabilities and their activities. Highly desired is a candidate with knowledge in JOPP, MDMP, and MCPP planning and targeting processes and expertise in developing and accessing tactical and operational level IO plans and orders. Highly preferred that candidate has successfully developed, implemented, and assessed IO plans.
COURAGE Services provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/ Disabled.
Requisition #: 10-SIP-4-17