Senior Investments Talent Advisor
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate is seeking a recruitment and talent advisor professional to join our Recruiting team, and support the client relationships and recruitment strategies for Allstate Investments. Recruiting has a direct working relationship with our business units and provide advising services related to sourcing, recruiting and evaluating top talent to meet enterprise hiring objectives. This is an opportunity for an individual with strong collaborating and influencing capabilities.
In this role, you will be aligned to support Allstate Investments and partner with leaders on recruitment needs for their entry level to Senior Manager-level roles that will include front, middle and back-office investments. You will advise, develop, plan and execute passive and active sourcing strategies figuring out appropriate places to post and advertise opportunities. Additionally, you review resumes and profiles; conduct interviews; assess and recommend talent; negotiate and present offers; provide status communications and notifications to both candidates and hiring managers; maintaining candidate workflow and notes via the applicant tracking system (ATS); etc.
As a full life cycle recruiter at Allstate, you will provide standard methodologies and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve process and services, while solving problems with the client as it pertains to searches. You will be part of a recruiting team of recruiting professionals dedicated to the highest standards of service excellence.
- Advise and influence leadership, hiring managers, HR partners and other key stakeholders to develop strategic hiring plans as well as sourcing and selection strategies
- Facilitate kick-off conversations to establish deep understanding of position requirements, coach hiring managers and set expectations
- Drive consistent and effective communication with hiring managers and interview teams providing mentoring on the recruiting process
- Build and maintain a professional sense of urgency regarding your recruiting efforts and the partnership with investments
- Aggressively and continually source, build and maintain a pipeline and network of diverse talent
- Seek creative solutions for sourcing candidates and use recruiting resources such as professional organizations, social media and community associations to attract, engage and recruit candidates
- 4+ years of recruiting experience with a proven successful track record
- Prior experience placing niche candidates within an investments division or agency recruiter supporting investments placements is highly preferred
- Knowledge of investments, HR and industry standard methodologies
- Validated analytical skills including the ability to offer out of the box and creative solutions to recruiting challenges
- Accountable and independent, as well as reciprocal, developing a cohesive team environment
- Excellent social, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in a variety of settings across all social levels
- Validated interpersonal and time management in order to work independently on a variety of concurrent projects in a time sensitive environment
- Act as a subject matter authority
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree; PHR/SPHR preferred