The Investment Solutions Group (ISG) works with Private Bankers to provide one point of contact for clients to access the entire suite of investment insights and solutions offered by Deutsche Bank. ISG leverages the insight and expertise of the Deutsche Bank Wealth Management Chief Investment Office, and the global and regional investment committees, to provide advice around long-term thematic investment opportunities, short-term tactical trades, asset allocation, and manager selection. ISG employs a wide range of asset classes and capabilities including discretionary portfolio management, investment advisory, capital markets, private markets, and alternative investments.
- Work closely with Private Bankers as central owners and orchestrators of investments relationships on a specifically defined group of clients
- Serve as strategic advisor on client’s investment portfolio
- Arrange and execute regular (quarterly, semi-annual, annual) investment and business reviews with assigned clients
- Proactively identify client investment needs and objectives and bring to bear suitable solutions from across the investments platform, including;
(a) Capital markets / publicly traded securities,
(b) Structured investments,
(c) Managed and alternative investments and
(d) Other non-investment product areas as needed
Investment Specialist will be personally accountable for total investment AUM, revenue, retention and business mix goals.
The following investment experience is desired:
- Managing multi-asset class portfolios for clients across traditional and alternative assets
- Opportunistic/idea-driven investing
- Evaluating and selecting traditional asset managers
- Alternatives investments, with an emphasis private equity and hedge funds
- Capital markets, including stocks, bonds, structured investments, currencies, commodities and listed options
- Equity and interest rate hedging strategies
- Fluent in capital market outlook from both an investment strategist’s view (i.e., top down) and a manager’s view (bottom up) to be able to articulate strategies and why suggested solutions are appropriate for a given client and market environment
- Comfortable leading investment discussions in one-on-one meetings and small groups
- Evidence of past success at building a business by attracting assets, principally as a result of the ability to quickly gain the confidence of a client
- Fluent in discussing performance attribution
- Ability to introduce existing client relationships a plus.
Job ID: 3175130