$113K - $162K
This position will support the Senior Portfolio Manager (Absolute Return Program) in all aspects of the investment management process, including monitoring, evaluating and sourcing investment managers and co-investments across the Absolute Return Program portfolios (event driven, relative value, and tactical trading strategies).
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM with one hour meal period.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The senior investment professional will be responsible for the following duties related to the Absolute Return Program portfolios:
• Review and process partnership capital calls, distributions, and valuation statements
• Maintain portfolio-related valuation databases
• Reconcile internal data with the external hedge fund consultant data
• Review annual and quarterly financial reports
• Prepare regular performance, exposure and asset class review presentations
Valid through: 2020-4-8