We are seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to provide key support to the System Investments Team and will focus on portfolio analysis, reporting, modeling, forecasting, and budgeting. As an integral member of the System Investments Team, the analyst will evaluate existing and potential new investments and managers across all asset classes, prepare reports and support analysis for recommendations to the Investment Review Committee as well as assist in developing, enhancing and maintaining the System Investment models and analytical tools used to monitor portfolio performance, asset allocation and exposures, cash flows and liquidity.
In this position you will:
- Assist with cash flow and rebalancing models.
- Assist in preparation, analysis, and presentation of budgets and forecasts.
- Facilitate the review and completion of legal documentation, including subscription agreements.
- Take a lead role in development and completion of presentation materials as well as presenting investment performance and market commentary to various Committees.
- Take a lead role in asset/investment valuation, reporting of ASC 820, and other financialreporting activities.
- Participate in due diligence and preparation of investment documentation, research and analysis of new investments, and monitoring of existing investments.
- Create various investment and financial modeling.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in financial/investment analysis experience.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, database, and graphic software (e.g., Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint; SQL, Crystal Report Writer, etc.)
Preferred qualifications for this position include: