Senior Investigations Officer
- Research and investigate both external and internal fraud cases with minimal to no management supervision while adhering to all departmental and regulatory standards.
- Conduct interviews of varying degrees of difficulty to include confrontational interviews/interrogations associated with high profile internal investigations.
- Document all investigative steps in compliance with department procedures and standards and prepare well written reports.
- Indentify areas of concern and draft recommendations to address investigative findings to executive management for consideration.
- Develop and maintain strong liaison relationships with business units and outside entities to include law enforcement and other financial institution fraud personnel with respect to fraud matters.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) with respect to fraud and may testify on behalf of the bank in both criminal and civil matters.
- Coach, mentor and train other team members and participate in special projects and departmental initiatives.
20% or More.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position. Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Criminal Justice
- 5 years of bank fraud and investigative experience
- 1 year of PC and LAN Systems (Windows, Word, Lotus Notes, Excel and Hogan) experience
- Professional Certification, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday