***Position Located in Greater Hartford, CT Area***
Senior International Tax Specialist
The candidate will be principally responsible for preparing required U.S. federal corporate international income tax forms, including, but not limited to, Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865, 5713, 1118, and TDF 90-22.1, as well as tracking CFC Subpart F, GILTI, FDII, Earnings and Profits, Previously Taxed Income, local foreign taxes, and various other tax attributes. The candidate will be able to provide assistance to more senior international tax professionals in preparing various calculations and analyses in the compliance and financialreporting areas.
Principal Responsibilities:Describe the primary duties and responsibilities of your job under typical circumstances.
Direction of Others or Direction Received:
The candidate will represent the first level of return preparation and may be able to provide guidance to other finance individuals outside of the tax function. There are no direct reports for this position.
Primary contacts are members of the tax department and operations finance personnel globally. Secondary contacts are corporate treasury and accounting personnel and outside service providers.
The candidate should –
1. Have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
2. Have 3-5 years of international taxexperience either in industry or with a public accounting firm.
3. Have a CPA certificate or be working toward a CPA. An advanced degree is highly desirable but not required.
4. Have strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
5. Be proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with CorpTax and enterprise software such as SAP or Hyperion is highly desirable, but not required.
6. Be effective working independently as well as in a team environment.