Senior International Tax Specialist
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
This job might be for you if you:
You are looking for a Senior International Tax Specialist position reporting to the International Tax Manager. This is a full-time, permanent, on-site position. There is up to 15% international travelrequired.
What you will be doing:
- Obtaining and developing calculations and documentation necessary to prepare and support ASC 740tax provisions. Candidate will obtain source documents from within the company and utilize past taxexperience and analytical skills to prepare book to tax adjustments.
- Preparing journal entries, in both USD and foreign local currencies, as part of the consolidated world-wide ASC 740tax provision on a legal entity basis and ensure proper presentation in financial systems.
- Preparing tax provision to tax return reconciliation and related adjusting journal entries.
- Analyzing non-U.S. general ledger accounts related to tax and preparing roll-forwards of deferred tax accounts.
- Providing guidance to non-U.S. finance personnel regarding U.S. GAAP treatment of tax related issues.
- Preparing international tax information return forms for the U.S. federal return.
- Assisting in continuous improvement efforts related to the efficiency and effectiveness of the non-U.S. tax accounting functions.
- Managing various projects with outsourced service providers related to non-U.S. tax compliance and advisory services as necessary.
What you will need for this position:
- Required: A minimum of 5years taxexperience in public accounting or a multinational corporate environment, at least 3 of these years working in International Taxation to be successful in this role.
- Required: Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and ASC 740tax accounting.
- Required: Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Required: Strong Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
- Desired: CPA
- Desired: Proficiency with GoSystems/Onesource Compliance software.
- Desired: Proficiency with Onesource Provision software.
- Candidate must have an unrestricted right to work in the U.S.
What's in it for you:
Euronet Worldwide Inc. offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.