Senior International Talent Manager
Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is looking for a highly strategic and dynamic Senior International Talent Manager for our client, a high-end service provider to the Cruise Lines industry based in Miami, Florida.
The ideal candidate will come with 5+ years of Cruise Line, Hospitality or Concessionaire recruiting experience and will have solid leadership skills to lead a team of approximately 5+ professionals.
The successful candidate will recruit high caliber individuals, own the on-boarding process for all new employees, administer testing, new Hire training, screening and selection processes, and manage the continued Talent Management, Training and Development program.
- Develop a recruiting and Talent Management strategy to meet the strategic talent needs of the company
- Manage a direct on-line recruiting process
- Prepare and maintain recruiting budgets, recruiting statuses, and placement processes reports
- Maintain a sufficient pool of candidates who meet the staffing requirements of the company
- Develop and preserve relationships with Recruiting Agents worldwide and ensure compliance with company recruiting procedures, as well as international and maritime law
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree, HR Certification a PLUS!
- Solid International Recruiting and Management experience a MUST
- Ability to travel internationally up to 15%
- Background and experience in Training and Developing a high performing workforce
- Must have excellent group presentation skills as well as strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Dynamic and passionate individual that can effectively and accurately represent the company in hiring excellent people
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Presentation software required