New York, NY
Industry: Financial Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 291 days agoby Joyia Johnson
- Develop process maps and describe controls, manual or automated. Recommend improvements to internal controls and identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization.
- Document policies and procedures, document for launch and ensure alignment to overall model
- Create a statement of policies and procedures that users are expected to follow
- Identifying key controls and perform testing over regulatory reporting and application controls
- Conducting walkthroughs and testing that support working papers
- Developing and updating documentation including process flow, narratives and risk and control matrices
- Performing document testing and walkthroughs of Finance and Regulatory Reporting processes and controls
- Strong understanding of internal controls and COSO Framework
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in the context of a financedepartment of a banking organization with a product mix of securities, loans and derivatives.