LinkedIn is on a mission to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. We’re looking for an internal communications leader to build and execute the internal communications strategy for our global talent team. This is a newly created position leading Human Resource communications with a deep focus on promoting LinkedIn’s culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Our ideal candidate will drive both strategy and execution of internal communications efforts. They’ll love working with leaders at all levels and be energized by being a part of a fast-moving, innovative organization. And they’ll be passionate about using their communications skills to amplify our culture and drive business results.
- Drive LinkedIn’s talent priorities and act as strategic communications advisor for HR leaders and stakeholders
- Develop a global strategy for HR communications that amplifies our unique culture and talent brand
- Partner with LinkedIn’s head of diversity, inclusion and belonging to create our DIBs narrative and communications strategy
- Partners across the organization with key internal stakeholders to develop and support a broad range of internal communications initiatives and events.
- 8+ years internal communications experience, including HR communications
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Leadership agility and ability to advise and influence senior leaders on communications approach, messaging and positioning
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent writing, storytelling and creative skills<span style=""
- Experience leading diversity communications or working on diversity programs
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who demonstrates comfort with ambiguity