What you?ll be doing...
You?ll join our cutting-edge audit team and positively impact the way we do business. Continuous improvement is essential to our success and you?ll act as a change agent, providing objective evaluations of our internal systems and processes to identify areas of risk and operational efficiency. Your highly visible role will involve collaborating withother members of the internal audit team and business units to review existing practices. Developing plans and supporting your internal partners to understand the key role they play in maintaining strong internal controls will be critical in reducing risk, increasing operational efficiency, and protecting our shareholders, customers, and employees.
- Designing and executing financial and operational audit programs that target high-risk areas in the company?s controls, systems, and processes.
- Identifying gaps and areas for improvement and evaluating their significance and potential business impact.
- Presenting practical recommendations to senior leaders and preparing written auditreports to document your findings.
- Collaborating with and educating process owners regarding the importance of maintaining strong internal controls and the role of internal audit.
- Acting as a high visibility leader to drive organizational change and guide the business to a successful future state.
What we?re looking for...
You?re a change agent, willing to take a stance on important issues while acting with the utmost tact and diplomacy on sensitive issues. As a strong written and verbal communicator, you build trust and credibility quickly and enjoy working with a diverse range of people at all levels of the organization. People rely on you for your critical thinking skills and sound judgment in objectively evaluating the implications of your findings. You like to adopt a systematic and disciplined approach to leading projects and driving results through the team. Motivating and inspiring people to perform at their best is personally rewarding. No stranger to a fast-paced environment, you juggle competing priorities and never lose your focus on deliverables and timelines.
You?ll need to have:
- Bachelor?s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor?s degree or Master?s degree in accounting, business or finance.
- CPA or CIA certification in progress, or willingness to pursue CPA.
- Public accounting, information systems, risk, and operational based auditexperience.
- Experience managing projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Worked with large enterprise-reporting-platforms like PeopleSoft or SAP environment.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
CPA completed or in process
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $80,000 to $87,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management ExperienceRequired - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Top tier communication as IA candidates rotate into the business. CPA completed or in process.