ICX Group is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor for a publicly traded company in Jacksonville.
- Understand and applyinternal audit methodologies.
- Participate in departmental initiatives and projects under the direction of the internal audit management team to maintain a high-level internal audit function.
- Possess knowledge of engagement objectives and expectations as co-developed with operations.
- Create work products such as audit analysis, correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the engagement procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures.
- Work with the internal audit team to develop creative, practical, and cost-effective recommendations for process improvements or efficiency enhancements.
- Participate in developing internal audit deliverables, and assure work is completed within agreed upon time frames.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate personnel at appropriate levels.
- Execute audit procedures, perform detailed analysis and document results of assigned audit activities.
- Execute more complex/higher risk procedures on operational audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing, and special projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of Internal Audit or Public Accounting experienced required