Basic Function: Responsible for evaluation of internal controls over business operations and development of findings and recommendations for improvement. Responsible for supervision of otherauditors while performing similar duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Audits a variety of accounting, financial and operating records and procedures requiring the application of professional accounting and auditing principles.
2. Supervise auditors in the performance of assigned work.
3. Appraise effectiveness of internal controls and reliability of data.
4. Evaluate the sufficiency of and adherence to internal policies/procedures and regulatory compliance.
5. Recommend operating improvements
6. Prepare work papers, schedules, and summaries.
7. Report findings and recommendations to management.
8. Perform special reviews as required by management.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor?s degree in a business-related field
2. 5+ years of auditexperience (prefer someone with internal auditexperience or a combination of internal audit, and public accounting).
3. Must have a relevant professional certification such as CIA, CPA, CISA, CFE or CMA
4. Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP/GAAS and the IIA?s standards
5. Ability to use data analytics techniques (ACL or Tableau preferred)
6. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
7. Ability to operate independently or as part of a team
8. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
9. Moderate travelrequired (up to 25%)