As a Senior Interior Designer, you will….
- Possess a knowledge of all aspects of interior design, including programming, space planning, color and material research, FF&E, lighting design.
- Lead programming efforts and analysis.
- Keenly understand design trends with a focus on workplace.
- Manage design process and supervise workflow of design staff.
- Maintain and foster relationships with clients and consultants with sensitivity to project fees, budgets, schedules.
- Advocate for an inclusive, supportive work culture through listening, learning and actions.
- A bachelor or higher degree in Interior Design or Architecture and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field. NCIDQ or AIA preferred.
- Experience managing complex clients with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated competency in programming and space planning.
- Strong skills in Revit and design technology tools.
- Experience in large and small-scale projects across a diversity of industries.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- LEED and/or WELL accreditation is a plus.