The Senior Interior Designer is responsible for leading the design efforts of a project and solving client requirements while keeping in-line with project scope, schedule and fee.
Position reports to the Studio Managing Director.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited institution.
- Registered or actively pursuing to be either US Registered Architect or NCIDQ Certified Interior Designer (preferred).
- 8 or more years of professional commercial design experience.
- Excellent communication, graphic, and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong skill set in computer graphics software including but not limited to Revit, 3-D Modeling Software, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Thorough knowledge of building and ADA codes.
- Thorough knowledge of construction and furniture costs in order to design to established budgets.
- Thorough knowledge of coordinating and integrating MEP systems into a project.
- Thorough knowledge of current best practices in design and technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of the current LEED rating system and/or other sustainable initiatives.
- LEED accreditation (preferred).