We are seeking for a Senior Interior Designer with 8-10 years of experience. The Senior Interior Designer is responsible for significant project activities and design.
- Understand the project Design Services, Fees, Work Plan and Agreements.
- Assist in the development of the design and construction documents from design inception through construction completion to ensure a consistent and high level of quality in their preparation.
- Organize a complete set of design and construction documents (drawing and specifications).
- Coordinate the design with the technical designs of a multi-disciplinary design team including design consultants, design-build contractor and design-build subcontractors.
- Responsible for production, schedule and technical aspects of large projects. Will manage complex project responsibilities.
- Manage submittal reviews and other construction administration responsibilities to ensure compliance with design intent.
- Participate in communication and maintenance of the client.
- Manage the day to day communication with consultants and contractors.
- Assist in project document reviews; follow the firm’s standards, best practices and quality expectations.
- Mentor project staff and provide best practices that advance Forum’s profile.
- Travel is anticipated at up to 20% for this position and is based on project requirements.
Skills, Knowledge Qualifications and Experience:
- Possess a high level of design and technical competence to develop architectural details in support of the design intent.
- Possess a high level working knowledge of architectural Revit and other design software used by the office.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable developing presentation skills.
- Hold professional registration as an architect or interior designer.
- Hold a degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited College or University.